Thursday, October 30, 2014

The redder, the better



My collection of red lipsticks is getting ridiculous. 50% of my lipsticks are red, and I always find a new addition to that growing list. This time, my newest buy is All Fired Up by MAC.

Although it's a beautiful darker shade than it's sister Relentlessly Red, I can't recommend you guys to buy both. Here they are in comparison to Ruby Woo. All Fired Up is a pinker red and more muted than Relentlessly Red, but if you guys are like me and don't usually have the money to spend on every single MAC lipstick shade (Oh, I wish!), you will barely be able to tell the difference.

Both are coral-y shades of red, but Relentlessly Red is the kind of shade you wear in summer (it is a tad brighter), whilst All Fired Up can also be worn in winter or used as a pink stain without a problem.

Which one would you pick? Do you have any of these lipstick shades?

<3
M.

No comments:

Post a Comment