Thursday, February 6, 2014

New blog name and URL

I wrote months ago about changing the blog's name and URL, mainly because I wasn't sure I ONLY wanted to talk about makeup, even though it's the main focus of my blog.

I just wanted to let you know, because people that follow me on Bloglovin' may have a slight problem because it can be a bit difficult to make the switch. I'll try to make the process as fast and easy as I can, and I hope I don't bother you too much with this.

And, the new name? Other Wild Things. I don't know why, really, I just tried very different combinations of words and things I liked, and this as one of the combinations that was available and that I liked at the same time. Hopefully, I won't make any other changes.


Another wild thing <3


Thank you for reading my posts and commenting, and all of your support.
Lots of love,
M. <3

P.S.: And banner! I spent a couple of hours shading and colouring it :)


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment