Thursday, August 16, 2012

RIGHT NOW

Wearing (on my nails):
Models Own "Fluro Orange"


I've never worn too many orange things, but I find bright orange nail polish VERY flattering.

Listening to:
You Make My Dreams - Hall & Oates
(500 days of Summer; amazing film and soundtrack!)

Watching: 
LLYMLRS' July Favourites on Youtube
(LINK)

Reading (on my Kindle):
The Night Circus (by Erin Morgenstein) 



Nothing like Harry Potter, but I definitely recommend this book, it's full of magic and enchantment. You'll want to live in this monochrome circus.

Latest app used:
Camera Bag




You can create really amazing effects, and then upload them to Instagram (that's what I do).

Last order placed:
Nails Inc Juicy Sheer in "Henley Regatta" & "Chelsea Flower"


Two beautiful sheer nail polishes in pink (HR) and orange (CF), from BeautyBay.
I think these look much better with short nails than with longer nails.

What are YOU doing right now? :)

Love,
Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment