Thursday, August 23, 2012

Reading list

I know this blog is supposed to be about makeup. But since this blog is mine, I decided I needed to pour a little more of myself into it, not only the makeup lover side of me. This is why I'm considering changing my blog's name soon (when I think of a name I truly love).

You should know something about me: I'm a bookworm.
I love sitting on my couch and reading for hours. And suddenly remembering its 11pm and past dinner time.
I read absolutely every book that I catch sight of.

This is the little notebook where I write my lists in. 
Such as... wishlists, to do list, bucket list, and... reading lists!


I read the whole "A song of ice and fire" series, and I'm (im)patiently waiting for the sixth book! LOVED all of them.
Also, "The Fault in Our Stars" was a great book, I recommend checking it out ASAP.
And yesterday I finished "The Night Circus", which I liked, but not loved :( And I'm already starting "Tell the Wolves I'm Home".

I know "The Perks of being a Wallflower" is a very famous book and in the US you normally read it in school, but I had never heard about it until this year. Weird, right? It's already on my Kindle, will check it out as soon as I finish "Tell the Wolves I'm Home".



The (?) stands for.. should I read this? Is this too similar to Twilight?

I thought maybe you'd like to know what I've read these last months and what books I'm planning to read as soon as I finish the one I'm on.

If you'd like book reviews, please ask. I don't want to push my book obsession on you guys, but if you ask me to review any of the books I've read or will read, I will gladly do so! :)


Love,
Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment