Saturday, May 19, 2012

Quick tip: SPF + foundation!

Hello everyone! :)
I am really sorry I haven't been posting too much lately, but I have my finals in a couple of weeks and I've been studying non-stop! 

Today, I wanted to post a quick tip I find that really helps my skin and that I personally love. Nowadays, lots of foundations come with SPF in them, which is awesome, but sometimes it's a low SPF or maybe you can't use them when flash pictures are taken because, apparently, it makes your face look white in the pictures.

That's why I have a little tip for you guys today! 
Since the summer is nearly on us by now, I am starting to sheer out my foundations with a dollop of moisturizer. WITH SPF 50.

It's quite simple really: you put a pump of your foundation of choice (mine is Bourjois' Healthy Mix Serum reviewed here) and a bit of moisturizer (I use ISDIN Fusion Fluid SPF 50+ oil-free moisturizer), mix them together with fingers/brush, and apply to achieve the desired effect!

I hope you liked the tip, and this also means that, without the moisturizer, you can use the same foundation if you go out at night and there are pictures taken with flash! 

Have you got any amazing tip or combo that you think definitely makes your look better? 

Love,
Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment