Wednesday, April 11, 2012

New on my wishlist: YSL Glossy Stain

Hello everyone! :)
If you've been browsing through the blogosphere, and reading different beauty blogs, you might've read something about the new YSL Glossy Stain products, which are a kind of mix between a gloss, a lipstick and a stain, according to the brand itself. As a stain lover, I couldn't skip the chance of trying it out, or wanting it desperately at least.

This afternoon, I'm heading to the YSL counter. I actually don't know if it has been released yet in Spain (very professional of me, but I really think it has, because of all of the ads everywhere), but I always love looking at pretty expensive and beautiful things, so I will go on my trip anyways!

Just in case you have been living under a rock for the past month, I will take some pictures for you guys this afternoon, and some swatches too! For now, I will show you a little sneak peek into the product itself:

If I actually purchase any of these, I will go for any of the brighter colors, in the middle or first column, probably. The thing with the YSL Glossy Stains is that they change over time, like the kind of oxidization process that occurs with some foundations, so the color changes and can become deeper. This is something to take into account before purchasing a really dark color, I think, because it can end up looking really vampy!

I have heard a lot about #11 Rouge Gauche, a true red, but I really wanted a hot pink or fuchsia, so I will swatch them all and decide if I buy a couple of them! (They are 25€, so I will have to pick really well!)

I hope you are as excited as I am, because I wouldn't spend 25€ on any other lip product, I assure you! They better be as exceptional as they sound like. I will tell you everything about them this same afternoon, I hope you have a great day! 

Love,
Maria



No comments:

Post a Comment