Friday, February 10, 2012

Quick update: other ways of removing glitter polish

Hello everyone!
Just a quick update! I did tell you the tinfoil method was quite a nice way to take off glitter nails, but you can check other methods that also work in the following link:


My favorite way is the second one, painting a new coat over the polish and letting it stick to the glitter and soften it, and then remove as normal with a cotton ball and remover! 

I hope you aren't getting tired of this subject, but I really wanted you to know other different options you have, because as I said, the tinfoil way sometimes isn't worth the fuss if it's going to dry your skin and damage your nails (my nails are flaking a little bit, just so you know!). So I hope you like these.

Love,
Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment