Monday, January 30, 2012

Damn you, exams!

Hello ladies!
I promised I'd film a video and upload it to YouTube. This last thing I haven't been able to do yet because I've been loaded with exams and my last exam is tomorrow, so unconsciously I have pushed the uploading date further on. There are still some things I want to get right with my video, before finishing the whole editing process and uploading it, because I want this video to be so much better than the last one..! 

So, I wanted to post something for you guys to know what I've been up to lately, and why haven't I done what I had promised. Hopefully, tomorrow after my exam, I will be able to finish editing the video and upload it, although I do not know how long that will take!

Thank you for your patience!
Love, 
Maria.

No comments:

Post a Comment